Business / tech classes
Are you a tech advisor, entrepreneur or consultant?
Share your expertise here! Post a one-on-one session or a class. Meet new people, and make some money if you want.
Uniiverse makes it easy to create a business / tech activity
Zero. Nada. It's absolutely free to host a business or tech activity
Earn money or offer it for free
You decide how much to charge for the activity or if it is free to join
Customize your listing
Set the time, place, minimum and maximum number of people for the event
Spread the word
Send your listing to your friends, followers, or email contacts in one click
You decide who and how can people join the event
Transparent & safe
You can view user profiles and ratings. Ask them questions before the events
Uniiverse handles all payments ensuring you get paid, and on time. No fee to post. You get paid directly through Uniiverse
Build your trust
Reviews help you build trust across the entire platform. The more trust, the more bookings!
Change your availability, view all your contracts, offer additional services… all in one place. Easy
Running a lean startup? Passionate about a technology?
How do business / tech classes work?
- Describe the activity, time, location and price (could also be free!)
- Add pictures
- Spread the word to social networks in one click
- People see it and join!
- If it is a paid event, people buy their tickets on Uniiverse. You receive your money after the event
Why post on Uniiverse?
It's totally free to post a business or tech event on Uniiverse and takes only a minute.
Give details on the event, price (could be free) and when and where it is happening. To ensure safety and transparency, Uniiverse allows you to freely communicate with and consult user profiles. You decide who gets to join.
You can easily manage your listings and requests and set up recurring events. Uniiverse also ensures you receive payment in a timely manner. After the activity, people are invited to leave you a review, which over time helps you build trust and attract more people to your future events
FAQ - business & tech
- Does Uniiverse charge me to post an activity?
- Absolutely not! It's totally free to post. If you decide to charge $15, you will be receiving $15. Uniiverse adds a small variable transaction fee to your price, but this will be charged to the buyer.
- Can anyone book my listing?
- You can decide if people can book automatically or if they are required to send you a request to join.
- What is Uniiverse?
- Uniiverse is an online community marketplace for people to create and discover services and activities near them. Anyone can share their interests, resources, time, space, skills, and knowledge in real life - for free, or to make a little bit of money.
Posting a class or workshop on Uniiverse is super easy. I can now share my passion (climbing) and earn money while doing it! Amazing. Jessie P (Boston, Massachusetts)
Uniiverse is helping everyone share and live together again. Really hitting an exciting chord in collaborative living. Scott M (Toronto, Canada)
It's now so easy to find interesting and trustworthy people to explore my city with. Luke A (San Francisco, California)
I was able to post and market my tennis lessons in a couple of minutes. It allowed me to generate new leads and earn extra money. Meryl D (Nice, France)
Join the sharing economy.
Teach something else