Food & drink experiences
Passionate about a particular genre of food or drink, and want to share it?
Create an experience your guests will never forget. Post here.
Uniiverse allows you to offer a food & drink experience effortlessly
Zero. Nada. It's absolutely free to host a food or drink experience
Earn money or offer it for free
You decide how much to charge for the activity or
Customize your listing
Set the time, place, minimum and maximum number of people for the event
Spread the word
Send your listing to your friends, followers, or email contacts in one click
You decide who and how can people join the event
Transparent & safe
You can view user profiles and ratings. Ask them questions before the events
Uniiverse handles all payments ensuring you get paid, and on time. No fee to post. You get paid directly through Uniiverse
Build your trust
Reviews help you build trust across the entire platform. The more trust, the more bookings!
Change listing details, view all your contracts, offer additional services… all in one place. Easy
Create a food or wine tasting, or a class about the history of tea or spices.
Food & drink experiences - how does it work?
- Describe the experience, type of cuisine, time, location and price (could also be free!)
- Add pictures
- Spread the word to social networks in one click
- People see it and join!
- If it is a paid event, people buy their ticket. We collect the money and give it to you after the event
Why post a food experience on Uniiverse?
It's totally free to post a food experience on Uniiverse and takes only a minute. You can share your passion and even get paid for it.
Give details on the event, price (could be free) and when and where it is happening. To ensure safety and transparency, Uniiverse allows you to freely communicate with and consult user profiles. You decide who gets to join.
You can easily manage your listings and requests and set up recurring events. Uniiverse also ensures you receive payment in a timely manner. After the activity, people are invited to leave you a review, which over time helps you build trust and attract more people to your future events.
FAQ - food & drink experiences
- Does it cost anything to post a listing?
- Absolutely not! If you decide to charge $25/hour, you will be receiving $25/hour. Uniiverse adds a small variable transaction fee to your price, but this will be charged to the buyer.
- Can anyone book my listing?
- You can decide if people can book automatically or if they are required to send you a request.
- What is Uniiverse?
- Uniiverse is an online community marketplace for people to create and discover services and activities near them. Anyone can share their interests, resources, time, space, skills, and knowledge in real life - for free, or to make a little bit of money.
Posting a class or workshop on Uniiverse is super easy. I can now share my passion (climbing) and earn money while doing it! Amazing. Jessie P (Boston, Massachusetts)
Uniiverse is helping everyone share and live together again. Really hitting an exciting chord in collaborative living. Scott M (Toronto, Canada)
It's now so easy to find interesting and trustworthy people to explore my city with. Luke A (San Francisco, California)
I was able to post and market my tennis lessons in a couple of minutes. It allowed me to generate new leads and earn extra money. Meryl D (Nice, France)
The sharing economy is fueled by delicious food!
Offer other food activities